Nothing says welcome home like a well-designed exterior. With spring in the air, now is the perfect time to refresh and renew the critical curb appeal of your home. Here are some ways to renovate your home that leave your neighbors saying “I wish I lived there!”
Make your curbside more appealing with these simple tips:
- For a quick, inexpensive way to make a statement, bring in some color and interest with large plant arrangements on your porch or entryway. The splash of color adds depth and dimension to your entrance making it warm and welcoming.
- Don’t love your doorway? Consider a covered entryway or portico to make a more elegant statement. This simple renovation can leave a dramatic impression, changing the entire look and feel of your home – a simple way to create a more sophisticated polished curb appeal.
- While power washing your siding, gutters and fascia can make a difference, you may want to consider updating your siding with a Hardiboard cement siding. This amazing siding allows you the style of cedar siding without the heavy maintenance. http://www.jameshardie.com/developer/index-all.shtml
- The secret is in the details. Fresh mulch, trimmed bushes and colorful annuals will enhance the overall appearance. Like a new hair cut, a well coifed hedge line can go a long way. Consider updating the house numbers, mailbox or other accessory they may have weathered over time and look worn.
- Add a look of refinement to your home with the addition of window archways with a copper accent or metal seamed roofing. This affordable addition can change the look of your home from fine to fantastic.
- Never underestimate the power of a fresh coat of paint on the front entry and garage door.
An attractive and well maintained landscape can make a noticeable difference to your homes appearance, consider making a statement with a lasting home improvement to your homes exterior. Whether it is the addition of wood brackets and exterior detailing or the addition of a stone veneer exterior, Advance Design Studio can assist you with a spring cleaning that will make your home the envy of your neighbors for years to come.